4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Just Another Rant...

During the week I make coffee, but my husband usually doesn't drink any. He gets up in enough time to get dressed and head to work. I...on the other hand drink a one cup before the route and sometimes one after. I sure can't drink two before the route before obvious reasons....

Anyway...on the weekends I make a large pot. I go to get my 2nd cup and it's all gone. That is the way my husband is and it infuriates me. He doesn't care who's it is or if anyone else wants any...he takes what he wants and too bad for anyone else.

My Mom is very selfish too and putting up with this double time is getting to me. I didn't say anything because I new it would be an argument and even though I'm pretty much done here...I still don't want to hurt his feelings. So I hold this stuff in until now. Just needed to vent.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
paula1961

Sorry your hubby is a butt wipe Janet! He should have made more coffee!! I'm sorry but selfish people rub me the wrong way. He should be more considerate of your feelings. But apparantly he is just not natured that way. I probably wouldn't have said anything either, just cursed him in my mind!!
Sorry that you have to deal with this crap Janet!
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
Janet

I've dealt with this for so long....it's just getting so tiresome. Thanks Paula!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

It is too bad you have to live with someone who makes you angry! You deserve so much more, Janet!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
Oh Janet, I am sorry that you get so frustrated with him, i wish i could do something to help you out. You are dealing with so much right now. you know i am always here to listen to you.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Throw a glass of COLD water on him when he's in the shower. Tell him it's from a crazy woman named Betsi, and he'd BETTER treat my friend Janet with a heck of a lot more respect. This is his last warning
Old 01-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes View Post
Throw a glass of COLD water on him when he's in the shower. Tell him it's from a crazy woman named Betsi, and he'd BETTER treat my friend Janet with a heck of a lot more respect. This is his last warning
Oh Betsi....this sure brought a smile to my face!!! You are so funny! I have plans for my future, it's just going to take some time yet. It's so frustrating to have to put up with a "butt wipe" as Paula called him.....LOL....good one!
Old 01-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #8
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I'm so sorry you have to put up with him - I sure hope you can find yourself in a better place in the not too distant future. Life is too short to put up with such bu!!sh!t.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #9
Janet

You know....I went back and read my first post....it does sound pretty petty, but when I have to put up with that every day...it's so frustrating. He is like that with everything. When I asked for help because I was tired of having to do everything from the cleaning, bill paying, phone calls...etc. he had the nerve to tell me that he does stuff too. Like when things need fixed. What I can't get him to understand is that I do my 'chores' every single day and he may only have to fix something once a month if that. I get to read how much you all love your husbands and how good they are to you and I get so envious. So....once in awhile I have to have a rant and rave session. I'm so glad you all understand.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #10
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Holy Moly! Janet!! It's not petty - it's a continual symptom! Rant all you want.

AND, I do have the most wonderful husband on the board (sorry gals ), but let me tell you, I was married before Gary, for 8 years of hell! I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up my daughter, leave and file for divorce. It was a very terrible and unhappy situation. I simply could not have lived that way any longer. Plus there was drug use and after Brooke came along, I could no longer tolerate it.

So, I do completely understand how one incident which might seem petty, is enough to send you right over the edge. I really admire you for sticking around for so long, I know it is very very tough!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #11
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Janet, that's what we're here for! Living with a guy like that is no fun. Mike can be a really big jerk sometimes. It's like he has cycles of being kind and sweet, and then he is a selfish, argumentative butthead for a while. It makes me crazy, lol!

I'm glad you have a plan. Stick to it. For YOU!!

We love you, and when you need to blow off steam, just let 'er rip
Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #12
paula1961

No Janet that certainly isn't a petty thing! You do not deserve to be treated with such disrespect. I hope things are better for you soon.

Like Gayle, I have a wonderful husband but was married to one of the biggest aholes on the face of this earth, the devil would be easier to get along with. There was physical and mental abuse along with the drugs too. Thankfully I was able to take my 3 little boys and get out, that was about 25 years ago. And I still didn't find Mr. Right until 10 yrs ago.

Better things are coming to you..I just know it! You are a wonderful and caring person Janet! I am praying that you can get this all worked out and you are able to do what is best for JANET
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
Janet

So now I have to go wash away the tears before the boys get home. You all make me feel so good and that my feelings have validation. Thank you for that. I love you!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

I love YOU!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #15
paula1961

I love you too Janet!