4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
2tiredmom

Wink Movie Grand Torino

We went to see Clint Eastwood HUBBA HUBBA. He can still act. In Grand Torino.
Good Movie if you can get past the f word. Very good movie. If you like Eastwood
you'll like this movie. He plays an old man with a hard heart that can soften.
That's all i'm gonna say. Still a hottie. If any one else sees it please let me know what you think. I really enjoyed it. Made you think...................About Life.......
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I definitely want to see that. He was on Letterman and is 78 years old! Can you believe it? He is still hot.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
2tiredmom

I can believe it. The only problem for me is that he is the same age as my dad.
How sick is that. LOL
Old 01-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I imagine that it was a good movie if Clint Eastwook was in it!!! I won't get to see it though because of the language. I don't know what it is put in so much. It spoils it for us.

We did go and see Marley and Me!!! It was great!!!! Not as good as the book though because they left out so many good parts!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I love Clint Eastwood and we are planning to see the movie. I just look past the 'f' word...heck I've been known to spew a few of my own when I've really gotten riled! He is soooo hot.

I thought the same as you about Marley and Me, Diana. Loved the movie...the whole theater was snuffing and wiping tears....lol, but the book was a hundred times better.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #6
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tiredmom View Post
I can believe it. The only problem for me is that he is the same age as my dad.
How sick is that. LOL
We all have our dark sides Linda!

My Father was very handsome. I went to see Paul Newman, who was giving a talk at my college. I have always had a huge crush on him. I was so freaked because the resemblance between him and my Father was scary. I left. I cdidn''t know how to deal with it.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
I imagine that it was a good movie if Clint Eastwook was in it!!! I won't get to see it though because of the language. I don't know what it is put in so much. It spoils it for us.

We did go and see Marley and Me!!! It was great!!!! Not as good as the book though because they left out so many good parts!!!
Doesn't Blockbuster have cleaned up versions? If not, wait until it comes on TV where they bleep out the words you don't want to hear.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I love Clint Eastwood and we are planning to see the movie. I just look past the 'f' word...heck I've been known to spew a few of my own when I've really gotten riled! He is soooo hot.

I thought the same as you about Marley and Me, Diana. Loved the movie...the whole theater was snuffing and wiping tears....lol, but the book was a hundred times better.
Hummmmm Im going out with the girls this Sat. was intending to see Marley and Me.. Maybe I should go see the Clint Eastwood movie. Being born and raised in NY the language doesnt scare me lol I will check it out!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
Doesn't Blockbuster have cleaned up versions? If not, wait until it comes on TV where they bleep out the words you don't want to hear.
I don't know if Blockbuster's has a cleaned up version but we don't have a Blockbuster's. Remember I live in a VERY small town!!!!! We usually do wait until they come out on TV so we can see the "cleaned" up version!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #10
highlans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post

My son (19)took that book on holiday was crying by the pool. I have yet to read it.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:20 AM   #11
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

My husband went to see Grand Torino and he loved it. He told me all about it afterward. I read though, that Clint has said that this is his last movie (to act in).