4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hope It Doesn't Bore You

I truly hope I don't bore you when I write that I still miss my Mom. Yesterday was sort of a bad day for me. Oh I was still able to get done what needed done, but I kept thinking of Mom telling me how sorry she was when she would make a mess...not getting to the bathroom in time. I would always tell her it's okay....even if I had to shampoo the carpet. Don't know why I kept thinking of those different times, but they were hard to shake and I felt so sorry for her all over again.

While the guy was working in at Mom's, I was telling Jerry what I was thinking yesterday and he told me "you need to let it go." It's still too early for me to not think of Mom and really miss her. Even Rick said it was strange to come home from work and not find her sitting in the recliner. I'm glad my brothers are able to get on with life....but right now....my heart is still aching.