4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Old 11-29-2009, 07:19 AM   #16
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

What's up Haley, with your Mom and with Micah?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

OH, Haley, so sorry to hear that y'all are going through this. So hope everyone is well and back to a more normal state very soon!!!! Glad that you and your sister were able to salvage Thanksgiving for your families. Take care and keep in touch.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:46 AM   #18
HALEY

Thanks everyone, well mom got home from the hospital Wednesday around 2 pm, she was so happy to be home and couldn't wait to take a shower, she still had cob webs in her hair (lol) i couldn't get them out in the hospital they were stuck with all that damn hairspray she puts in her hair.. She's on a bland diet, (which i don't see her following) bull-head! My sister is taking her to pgh hospital this week to get her defibrillator checked. I guess they have to check them each time they go off. They changed her water pill she takes. and she looked good, she was very tired Thanksgiving, but in good spirits..
The dinner was nice but my sister put the turkey in to early we had dinner at 11:30 in the morning , i wasn't even hungry at that time, but i shut my mouth and ate it..
Micah seems to be doing better , he didn't want to go to daycare this morning being home for two weeks i had to brib him with mcdonalds breakfast this morning. it worked!! no tears this morning.. Thank God ...
So keep them in your prayers.. hopefully we can make it thru Christmas with no one in the hospital!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:35 AM   #19
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Glad to hear that everyone is doing better! Yep, that McDonald's breakfast will do it every time!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:46 AM   #20
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by gja1000 View Post
Glad to hear that everyone is doing better! Yep, that McDonald's breakfast will do it every time!
he's just so pitty-full looking with that bottom lip puffed out.. gets me everytime, i'm going to take a picture of him doing that and post it. i'll have all of you crying .. lol..
Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #21
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I'm so glad your Mom and Micah are doing better. No fun not feeling well during the holidays. Hope they stay well and healthy. I love McDonald's breakfast (the Deluxe) but wow....talk about calories.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:05 AM   #22
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I'm so glad your Mom and Micah are doing better. No fun not feeling well during the holidays. Hope they stay well and healthy. I love McDonald's breakfast (the Deluxe) but wow....talk about calories.
Thanks Janet, i still say they let my mom out to early probably cause of the holidays.. but hopefully we will get a good report from her doctor this week.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
HALEY

i can eat there breakfast too Janet, i just can't eat there hamburgers, i think there nasty !!!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

It's good to hear that your Mom is better, and home. Please post that picture of Micah with his lip stuck out. It will be precious!

Old 12-01-2009, 04:13 AM   #25
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
It's good to hear that your Mom is better, and home. Please post that picture of Micah with his lip stuck out. It will be precious!
I could have got one this morning, oh my two weeks off from daycare so hard to get him back in his routine,, i have to brib him with mcdonalds again this morning.. hot cakes,,,
Old 12-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #26
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

He is one smart toddler Haley! I would insist on McDonald's too if I were him. Tell him to try the hash browns. They are so delicious.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:00 AM   #27
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
He is one smart toddler Haley! I would insist on McDonald's too if I were him. Tell him to try the hash browns. They are so delicious.
he gets the hot cakes with sauage and the hash browns and a milk...