4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > 4WT Book Club

Old 08-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Got Harry Potter on disc!

I'm so excited! I got the new HP on CD's. I'm going to the beach and will listen to it there!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:45 AM   #2
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Wow, that's so weird that you just wrote that...I was reading an old post of yours and just asked you on a different thread!

You're going to love it! My mom finally decided to read them so I'm super excited for her. She just finished the first book and rented the movie and she's about to start the second one.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
Emmsmom

I just finished reading the next to last Harry Potter! Talk about being sad to see it all end! I have really liked the whole series! Oh well.. I just need to find something new to read. Any suggestions?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:47 AM   #4
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom
I just finished reading the next to last Harry Potter! Talk about being sad to see it all end! I have really liked the whole series! Oh well.. I just need to find something new to read. Any suggestions?
I know how you feel Michelle. I was SO sad to see the series end. Luckily for you, you still have a whole new book to read before it's over! Sorry, but I don't have any suggestions about what to read at the moment, since my reading consists of "Human Behavior in the Macro Social Environment" and other less-than-fun college textbooks. Good luck!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 09-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I'm on Disc 6 of the next to the last - the Half-Blood Prince, and am loving it. Of course!

I have the next one waiting.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
AngieDoogles

How exciting! PM when you're finished and we can discuss it.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:28 AM   #7
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I almost don't want to finish. Then there's only one left! Will do though.

Love, J

Old 09-11-2007, 10:54 AM   #8
AngieDoogles

I felt the same way Judy. I had been anticipating the end for such a long time. Those books were a part of my life for quite a while. It was almost like losing a friend when the series ended, especially since there are some deaths that are REALLY sad... (but that was to be expected I guess)
Old 09-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I'm almost finished with HP and the Half Blood Prince and am totally loving it. I have the last audio book ready and waiting. I have to see the movie that's been out now too.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:26 AM   #10
AngieDoogles

That's awesome Judy! Glad you are enjoying it!
Old 12-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #11
Algopsy09

Got Harry Potter on disc

nice one haroon infact i might aswell read the book too, just to see what all the fuss is about. Evryone else seems to like the Harry potter series