4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 09-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Cute!

Scott and I watched Adrianne and Morgann again Friday night and Saturday morning. In the morning, all they wanted to do was play with the kids next door! So I talked with their mom and sent Morgann over there, while her 6 year old boy, Dane, came to our house. We put on a movie for him and Adrianne upstairs on the projector screen, and they were being so shy! He was wearing a Justin Bieber shirt from the concert Friday night and so I said "Wow that's so cool! You love Justin Bieber too don't you Adrianne?" which kick-started a Justin Bieber conversation between them. They were on opposite sides of the futon. About a half hour later we went upstairs and they were both sitting on a papasan chair together! Awwww!!! Scott asked "What are you guys doing up here???" and they explained that they both wanted to sit on that chair, even though there was another one exactly the same on the other side of the room lol!

Then they went next door to play on the trampoline, and I stood at the fence talking with the mom next door. After a half hour or so, she said "She peed... the older one" and I looked over at Adrianne who was playing basketball with the boys, and there was a little wet spot on her bum. Scott just told her it's time to get ready to go home so she came over while I was getting Morgann and Layla back to our yard. Scott gave her a bag for her pants and got her new pants and underwear to change into, but apparently she still didn't think that we knew she had peed, because we didn't say anything about it. We drove to the city and Adrianne was pretty quiet the whole way. When we got there, she took her mom out of the room to talk. When she came back, and when Adrianne was out of earshot, she told us she felt really really bad and didn't think we knew anything about it and didn't want her mom to tell us what happened, but she said she left us a note at home and hid it somewhere. Maybe on the island or on the table or something. We got home later and didn't see anything, but then I noticed a rolled up paper stuck in the little scroll design under the table top. I unrolled it and saw "I am mistr pepans -Adrianne" (I am mister pee pants) Awww! What a little sweetheart! I felt so bad for her because she's such a shy little girl!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
What a cute post Lindsey...sounds like all in all...a great time spent with the girls.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

It was a really good time Except they woke up wayyyyy too early lol! Morgann can get quite moody and say rude things so we need to keep her in line but overall they're really good little girls!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

It sounds like you had a great time with them Lindsay! Kids can be something else! They both sound so adorable!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:24 AM   #5
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

They sound like so much fun! They are lucky to have you and Scott!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

You two are great babysitters
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote