4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 12-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Returning Anything? After Christmas Shopping?

Okay...did you receive anything for Christmas that you have to take back?

Usually I have at least one thing to take back, but most of the time I just put it in a garage sale box...lol. This year no one here has to return any thing. We did good for a change. Even Ricky's jeans fit him...yeah!!!!

Did any of you go shopping today to find some great after Christmas deals? I didn't, usually never do, but always wish I had later...lol. I always hear of all the great deals people find and then think I should have gotten out there to see if there was any deals I couldn't pass up.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

No returning this year.

I also need to leave my credit card alone so I didn't step into any store.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Tiramisu

Nothing to return, but I did a little shopping in a Branson outlet mall.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Not returning anything I got, but trying to get a refund for a voucher I bought today for a tablet! Should have done my research first. Oops.

People here were lined up outside of stores since 10:00 last night. I couldn't imagine! We used to always go shopping for boxing day but it was never like this before. I have been checking online and I really can't find any great deals. Most are on all week so we will see what we can find tomorrow. I have some gift cards and Christmas money to burn! It has been quite a while since I've bought something for myself, and not for the house or the wedding, or clothes for work which don't count!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Wow....we all did good this year didn't we? Sandy...sure hope you're feeling better.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

No returning! I got some UGG boots that I had tried on and loved, then gary went back and got them, so I am happy with them. He also got me several bird figurines for my kitchen shelf so they will all stay. Brooke got me pix of the girls so no returning them. Nope, everything was great this year!
Old 12-27-2011, 08:03 AM   #7
2tiredmom

No returning here either for me. but my daughter Jen has a couple of shirts that i got her that were to small so she will be returning those. it was a good christmas here. our kids liked all their gifts.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #8
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Wow, I don't have anything to return either! It's a miracle, lol!!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Jessie is painting a picture for me, so definitely nothing to return! The kids are all happy with their gifts too. I gave Jess and Steve checks, but she yelled at me and said she isn't going to cash them, since I am so good to them. We'll see!!!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

We didn't have to return anything this year either. It helped that Dae Lynn and Amy went shopping with me and helped with sizes. The twins gave me sizes for them as well so I did pretty good.

As for my gifts I mostly picked out small things that I really wanted and Dae Lynn was really good at making sure I got them!! Nothing was very expensive!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote