4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 12-26-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Wanting a Monitor real bad!!

Tomorrow I have to take my mother to the blood Dr. Her final one before she heads to Florida. Her Dr. is in Lafayette, so while we're there, I'm gonna try to find me a monitor. Now that hubby gave me the money for Christmas...I'm ready to go get one. I'm so excited.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #2
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Hope you find a really nice one!!!!! and enjoy your trip with your mom.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:58 AM   #3
Janet

Guess it doesn't look like I'll be able to shop for a monitor today. Have to take my son to basketball practice and then go pick him up...then take mom to Lafayette to the Dr. at 4:00 be back in time to take son to the basketball game tonight at 6:00. I'll try maybe tomorrow. I just want it so bad....but I have to try and remember....good things come to those who wait..
Old 12-27-2006, 05:13 AM   #4
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Aw, sorry your plans aren't working out. Hope tomorrow will be better!! My hubby is sick, so glad I'm off work so I can take care of him today.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Doesn't it always seem that things always fall on the same day? I can go for days without any thing planned, but as soon as something is on the calendar something else comes up too. I have a really late Christmas party in January and wouldn't you know it, our women's group planned a shopping trip that same day!!! I can't go to both so I'm going to have to pick one of them. Nuts!!!!

Janet, I hope that you find a really good monitor. Maybe by the time you get there they'll have a really good sale on them and you'll get a good deal!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
Aw, sorry your plans aren't working out. Hope tomorrow will be better!! My hubby is sick, so glad I'm off work so I can take care of him today.

Hope your hubby feels better real soon, Marilyn. Sometimes these hubbies are worse than the kids when they are sick....