4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Old 09-07-2006, 05:29 AM   #31
ice queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia

And don't forget:

5. Snuggling with the one you love - be it covered in skin or fur
6. hot chocolate on a cold night
7. bring on the sweat pants baby!!! my outfit of choice when it's cold...LOL!
I am with ya girlfriend....I love to lay in bed and snuggle with my family-furkids and all under my electric blanket-we all drink hot chocolate and watch movies and my daughters like to sleep on a pallet in the living room so they can watch the flames in the fireplace. plus i just bought a pair of lounge pants from old navy online-on clearance- and they are SO comfortable i am buying me some more today!!!I really love snuggle time with my hubby cuz he's so extra snuggly!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #32
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy78
That summer is coming to an end. I live in the NE, and its already getting colder. And some leaves are already starting to change. Just bumms me out, ya know.
This is the time of year that I eat more, and don't excercise as much. Its too cold to go for walks. The nights are shorter, and it gets dark at like 5pm. I feel like I have to be in bed by like 8pm or so, cuz it gets dark sooo soon. That really is depressing! I hate it! And it won't get warm again til late May---bummer, HUH?

I think I need to move down south!!! LOL!!!!
I think many of us become saddened to see the warmer temps come to an end. It can be hard trying to put in a full day when there are less hours of sunlight to do so.

I found hobbies in doors ready for me this year. Creating greeting cards, baking, and hopefully more exersize will help those winter time blues.

Try to find some fun things to keep you occupied, hopefully this will help some. But just remember....Those warmer temps will return.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #33
Pink Cupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy78
That summer is coming to an end. I live in the NE, and its already getting colder. And some leaves are already starting to change. Just bumms me out, ya know.
This is the time of year that I eat more, and don't excercise as much. Its too cold to go for walks. The nights are shorter, and it gets dark at like 5pm. I feel like I have to be in bed by like 8pm or so, cuz it gets dark sooo soon. That really is depressing! I hate it! And it won't get warm again til late May---bummer, HUH?

I think I need to move down south!!! LOL!!!!
Well I think I need to move to NE! I love that kind of weather lol. For pete's sake don't ever move to the south, your butt will burn up! Our summers will kill ya. You walk outside and it feels like you are stepping into a furnace. It's sickening. lol. I am starting to get so excited because I actually love when it cools down and I love when the leaves start changing colors and start falling. It is really amazing to me to walk outside and not actually feel the humidity pounding up against my face I can even SMELL Fall in the air, I love it! It is my favorite season. I definitely jump up and down when the summers over. I can't wait for summer to end every year, I hate it! lol.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #34
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Fall???? What's fall?? The leaves on the trees change? Change to what?

We can't walk (for exercise that is) outside most of the year here because it's too hot. That's why we go to the gym where we can sweat in the air conditioning and not just from stepping out the door . In the winter, it's cool enough to walk outside, but we are not used to it so we freeze when it get's below 60 or so, and we hate wearing coats, they're just too bulky.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote