4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 02-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
cindy0721

Send a message via Yahoo to cindy0721
Angry I just want to turn back time...

I am in tears right now as I type this.. I am sOOOOOOOOOOOO frustated and angry it should be against the law! Danny and I normally mesh but today is just one of those days. shoot it has been like this all week long.. I am tired of fighting with him for any reason at all. It seems like since I went back to school all we do is argue and fight for any little thing. We have been married for almost 5 years but sometimes I think maybe I made a mistake.. Is it wrong for me to think this? He has such a horrible temper and when he doesnt get his way he throws these temper tantrums like a 2 yr old. Today we couldnt agree on something as simple as what to eat for dinner... Geez.... I just needed to vent to someone if not I swear I would kill him...!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #2
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Oh, Cindy, it's okay to vent to us & it's okay to have doubts sometimes. It happens to the best of us. Marriages have ups and downs. I'd try to chill out and look for what may be causing the problem and try to find a solution together. If this is just not possible, seek counseling if it is really serious, but please try to work things out.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:52 AM   #3
cindy0721

Well we talked... and talked and laughed . we decided Hubby will help out by cooking dinner 2x's a week, to alleviate my stres from work, school and home life... which was very nice of him. He is a good man, just is stubborn as hell. thanks guys for all of your ears !
Old 02-02-2007, 07:00 AM   #4
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Another happy ending! Yippee
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:02 AM   #5
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Cindy, don't feel bad. My hubby and I have weeks where we fight constantly, too. We also fight over what we're going to have for dinner and my husband also pitches a fit and acts like a 2 year old when he doesn't get his way. You're not alone.
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:44 AM   #6
cindy0721

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Cindy, don't feel bad. My hubby and I have weeks where we fight constantly, too. We also fight over what we're going to have for dinner and my husband also pitches a fit and acts like a 2 year old when he doesn't get his way. You're not alone.
i know what is it with these men? you know they always say that they didn't marry their mom but yet they act sometimes like they should have... hmm
Old 02-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #7
Lissa

Well, men look for women like their mothers and when they realize that you're not their mom they throw tantrums.

I know it would be a bit daft of me to give yall marriage advice, I'm not married, but I'm in a Dating and Marriage class and the teacher's a Marriage Counsellor and those are his words.

Marilyn's Disappearing Daughter!!
Cake or Death, Melissa
"Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." Heb 10:35-36

Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:03 PM   #8
Taurus Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Well, men look for women like their mothers and when they realize that you're not their mom they throw tantrums.

I know it would be a bit daft of me to give yall marriage advice, I'm not married, but I'm in a Dating and Marriage class and the teacher's a Marriage Counsellor and those are his words.

That is so great!! LOL. True.