4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 07-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #16
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Thanks Angie!! Now I feel like I've celebrated the Fourth!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:30 PM   #17
Morkie4

Question

Very nice photos............what sort of camera were you using to shoot with???? They are fantastic night pics!!!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #18
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

My husband set up our tripod and we used a Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's a wonderful camera, but we are hoping to get the XTi around February, if we don't have to pay my $5,000 medical bills, that is. We're working on that now though so we'll see...

Glad you enjoyed the pictures!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #19
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
Thanks Angie. They are beautiful and the photosphopped one is a great screensaver.
Wow, what a great idea!!!! I just set it as may background, and it is beautiful!! Thank you Angie and Judy!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #20
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
Wow, what a great idea!!!! I just set it as may background, and it is beautiful!! Thank you Angie and Judy!!!
Oh my! Thanks Marilyn. That's probably the biggest compliment I've ever received for any of my photos, that you would actually use it as your background! Glad you enjoyed it!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 07-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #21
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Thanks for sharing Angie they came out so beautiful. I didn't get to see the fireworks display by me. Great job
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #22
Taurus Babe

Thanks for sharing those! I didn't get to celebrate the 4th this year (canada) and it was great to see your pics!
Old 07-08-2007, 03:49 AM   #23
Morkie4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
My husband set up our tripod and we used a Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's a wonderful camera, but we are hoping to get the XTi around February, if we don't have to pay my $5,000 medical bills, that is. We're working on that now though so we'll see...

My daughter just bought the XTi and she loves it. I haven't seen the pictures she took yet from her vacation out west but she said she was very pleased with it. I have the Canon ElanIIE (SLR) that I just love and a small Kodak digital Z740 but I'm also looking foward to purchasing the XTi......... thanks! The best part is all my auto focus lenses will fit the XTi!!! YAY
Old 07-08-2007, 07:38 AM   #24
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles

$5,000!!! Yikes. I hope you don't have to pay for it.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #25
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus Babe
Thanks for sharing those! I didn't get to celebrate the 4th this year (canada) and it was great to see your pics!
Aww, I'm sorry Hannah. Did you get to celebrate Canada day on the 1st though? They do fireworks and such then, don't they?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #26
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkie4
My daughter just bought the XTi and she loves it. I haven't seen the pictures she took yet from her vacation out west but she said she was very pleased with it. I have the Canon ElanIIE (SLR) that I just love and a small Kodak digital Z740 but I'm also looking foward to purchasing the XTi......... thanks! The best part is all my auto focus lenses will fit the XTi!!! YAY
I hope you get to play around with your daughter's XTi soon! I've heard nothing but good things about the Elan II, but I've never actually seen or used one. Seems like a great deal for the price though! What lenses do you have?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:12 AM   #27
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
$5,000!!! Yikes. I hope you don't have to pay for it.
Me too! We are working on filling out all of the paperwork and such to send in to see if we qualify for assistance with the bill based on our income. I was pretty frustrated when I got the bill because there was a lot of stuff on there that just I don't remember ever happening, but I was pretty drugged up so there's a lot I don't remember so I guess it's possible. The one that is most frustrating is that they didn't just do a CT scan, they did 2 CT scans!! The nurse at work told me an ultrasound would've given them the exact same information, but would've been a fraction of the cost.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:16 AM   #28
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Thanks Angie, those are gorgeous!