4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Old 09-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I missed the "site opening," but I just went through most of it and I am so impressed Tink. It's beautiful and soft with that lovely blue background and Moses right there in the middle. (I just love that boy). Everything works easily, and it's got a professional look.

My favorite parts are the individual pages with pictures and stories. As a writing teacher, I have to tell you that you are a wonderful, expressive, creative writer.
Your descriptions are perfect!

Congratulations on a job well done.

PS Don't I still sound like a teacher?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #17
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Thanks Judy I enjoy working on it even though I'm far from being a professional. It's come in very handy to be able to show pictures of my dogs to people who live some distance off, and with the ads I've placed and search engines sending me viewers. I'm averaging 16 first time visitors and 3 returning visitors per day for my first week which isn't too bad. Hopefully traffic will grow with time.

The blog entries started out as informational, then became fun when I found out they are what's drawing people in off the search engines. I'm actually getting to use some of the spider marketing techniques I learned when I worked online. So it's fun!
Old 09-22-2007, 05:21 AM   #18
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I'm glad your site is doing so well Tink!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote