4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 10-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #31
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Judy, I'm so glad you are out there looking for someone. Congrats to you! Even if you don't find your "soul mate" right away, at least you can have some fun and maybe make a few friends along the way. Good luck!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:04 PM   #32
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I have had some very funny online experiences, but haven't made friends with anyone yet, Angie. That would be really nice. I enjoy having male friends a lot.

Kate,

That does sound nice. In a man though, I want someone who can live alone and take care of himself. I'm not good with needy people.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:49 PM   #33
katepoet

I guess I don't think of wanting community as being needy. I think of it as healthy. I think I get the gist of what you mean, though, and if you get the ick feeling from his words - toss him out!
katepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #34
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

If you put all of his responses together, I don't get a feeling that he's evolved enough for a need for community. You have to look at the whole picture.

He's been tossed.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #35
katepoet

Got it! Go for it, Judy! Don't settle for too little - you are worth it!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:55 AM   #36
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I'm trying to get my sister-in-law to try one of the on-line dating services. She needs a bigger, faster computer though and she just may get one. She's just not sure about the on-line services. I think it would be fun. Get to know one another first, keep all the correspondence, check for discrepencies....lol sound like a detective...lol. Anyway..she's just like you and deserves to have someone in her life if that is indeed what you want, she does.

I'd be more than happy to send mine to ya....he's 54, stingy, self-centered, not too bright (failed to grow as he aged) and pretty much your average pain in the butt. What d'ya say....any one.....any one????
Old 10-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #37
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Judy, you go girl just remember, you deserve the best!

And Janet, you are cracking me up totally ROFLMAO!
Old 10-24-2007, 11:44 AM   #38
katepoet

Sometimes you can just beef up the computer you have with more RAM and still do really well. If you like have her choose "Run" from the start menu, type in dxdiag then enter and the computer will create a file that tells just what she has in her cpu. If you don't know computers you are welcome to send it to me and my son and I will sort out what she can do, if anything, with what she has