4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 09-17-2006, 05:05 PM   #16
Emmsmom

I use Suave Sleek shampoo and conditioner. I use to use Matrix sleek but it was so costly. I have VERY thick and sometimes almost frizzy hair and this helps smooth it down a LOT. To me the Suave Sleek is working just as well.

Michelle
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #17
Jlynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
If you're talking about that deep conditioner they were recommending on YT, that's the one I tried and didn't really care for. I just didn't see any thing different and I used it 3 or 4 times and threw it out. Most on YT said it worked right away, but I didn't see it on myself. Hope it works for you.
I tried that too after reading about it on YT. I think its 3 minute miracle or 5 minute miracle.

Well, didn't like it on Ginger and REALLY didn't like it on me! LOL Guess it just depends on hair type...because a lot really do seem to like it.
Jlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:12 AM   #18
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
I have heard from SEVERAL hairdressers that Pantene is bad for your hair. It strips if of your natural oils. I know it makes my hair feel like straw!!!!!!

I use Dove. I have been using it for a while now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have very fine, thin, oily hair. I used to not use conditioner at all because it would make my hair too oily. But now I am using the Dove Therapy Intense Moisture in the dark navy blue bottle and it is FABULOUS! I haven't found anything that works so well. My hair is so sily soft and shiny, but it is not oily! It is the only thing I've found that works this well. I am surprised because NO ONE has ever complimented me on my hair because I don't have any of it! And, to my surprise, people have actually been telling me that my hair is so pretty and that inquire how I get it so shiny yet not oily. I tell them it is just Dove Therapy in the dark blue bottle. I just bought some more yesterday. It is a rare occassion that I find a shampoo/conditioner that I like so much that I buy it again! I usually like to try new things, but I'm sticking with Dove.

I'm also a Dove user, i love the product! It's fair in price and it works. I like most of the Dove products