4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Old 03-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #16
CoyoteQueen

I dont salt anything at the table. I do salt while cooking but lightly. It taste normal to me because thats the way I cook. However everyone around who eats my cooking keeps the shaker handy! I only use sea salt. And have been doing so since the early 90's. In the beginning I actually used sea water, as it use to be quite hard to find sea salt. However it is readily available now.

Our bodies so need salt, and the Dr's have been slow to realise it. The health store type community has known it for a long time. There are a number of studies out that are in error, one that eggs are bad for you......eggs are an excellent source of protien. Milk is not good for you. especially this formaldihyde processed stuff we buy in the stores. Fat isnt what makes you fat. In fact if you dont have a certain amount of fat in your diet you cannot lose weight. Instead overly processed white flour and sugar is what makes us fat. That and fast food!!!!!

Look at the positive here! you can have some pickles now! Wiley makes sum wonderful ones!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:47 AM   #17
MollyDolly

I'm sorry Tink, that's terrible.

I eat a lot of salt. Probably much more than I need.

Where do you find your sea salt Yotes?
Old 03-03-2008, 05:36 AM   #18
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Tink that is terrible how they change things but never get back to inform you.. I am ordered to have extra salt because if you remember I was getting light headed and dizzy a year or two ago. The dr. says that I need the salt for my pressure being was on the lower side. I eat salt in moderation .
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote