4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Old 09-21-2006, 06:52 AM   #16
magnolia

I'll have to go home and wipe the dust off mine to tell you what they are - you can tell I've used them, huh? I know one is Tae Boe (?) and I liked it, just got "lazy" and didn't work out to it much after about a month - dust bunnies have taken over so let me "herd" them out and I'll let you know the others I have.

"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been"....Jimmy Buffett
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:58 AM   #17
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jck4b
If you go to www.videofitness.com they rate tapes

The only thing bad about that is, who rates them? Are they going by sales...how many are bought and left in the closet?
Old 09-21-2006, 07:02 AM   #18
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
I'll have to go home and wipe the dust off mine to tell you what they are - you can tell I've used them, huh? I know one is Tae Boe (?) and I liked it, just got "lazy" and didn't work out to it much after about a month - dust bunnies have taken over so let me "herd" them out and I'll let you know the others I have.
I know what you mean. I want to do a nice workout...not one that I will dread every day. I have Body Flex by Greer Childers (she's 52), Richard Simmons Dancing with the Fifties, Richard Simmons Groovin in the House and Blast Off, Gental Yoga for Beginners with Suzanne Deason and my favorite Yoga is A.M. Yoga/P.M. Yoga for beginners with Rodney Yee. I enjoyed all of them when I did them, I just need to start again. I do like the treadmill. Some days it's a easy walk others I walk like the dickens!!