4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Old 08-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Unhappy Kinda Sad

Tomorrow I will have Ricky take me to school for a bus driver meeting and then

I WILL DRIVE THE BUS HOME!!!!

Oh no...it's almost time....summer is almost over....winter is almost here....oh no....I'm not ready....I thought I was....help!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Shada

Once again summer has flown by.. I am not ready for winter either! Probably will be another strange one. Summer has been odd weather wise.

Try to enjoy the time left.. won't be long now.
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I know what you mean. I'm on vacation and we'll get home on the 16th. Then on the 18th, I have meetings all day and my school starts on the 27th. I'll have lots to do between the 18th and then. I'll have to hit the ground running when I get back!!!

Unfortunately, our summer (in Texas) won't be over for a long long time (sigh). It's been so hot this summer!!!!! Hope that means the winter will be warm too!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:21 AM   #4
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I hope you have a nice winter too Gayle, but Indiana winters suck!...LOL. We may not always get snow, but we usually have ice and wind. Hey.....it's too early to talke winter...shame on me! Let's enjoy fall, my favorite time of year.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #5
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Janet its hard after being off all summer to get back into the groove.. I love the summer to and the days always fly by. Winter is so bleek, lets hope that we have a mild winter. In my area we have had pretty good winters so I hope that it continues....

Good luck with the new school year for all who work in the school profession.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #6
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

It does seem like summer has flown by. I bet with you being so busy with painting that it really feels like your summer was short. It's so hard to believe that it's time for school to start again. I'm not looking forward to it either. Jaci's had to work so much this summer that I feel like I've hardly seen her, of course having a boyfriend didn't help much either. Our school doesn't start until the 21st so we still have about 10 days yet, but that's going to fly by with us trying to fit in a few days at the lake and school shopping, which I don't know how we're going to get done. At least with your job you can still be at home and spend time on here!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote