4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-25-2012, 07:56 AM   #1756
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

How amazing that Scott knew to go see his Grandmother. My condolences on her passing to both of you.

Sandy, I think yoiu need to come up here for a couple of weeks. It is very quiet, and you would be forced to relax and gain your strength back!

It is great that you are getting happy again, Janet. You have been through a dark tunnel, but, as you know, there is always light at the end. It seems that you have come through and are back in the light!

I haven't heard from Jessie in 2 days, and am beginning to worry! The machine keeps picking up. I know she has just been too busy, but we touch base every day, at the most every other day. We ran into nthe supermarket on Sunday, and she forgot what she needed to buy, which bothered her. It bothered me a lot too, but I didn't tell her that. I think she is just too stressed, too busy, and needs to slow down. MS is so stress related. Her immune system is compromised as it is, and stress causes the symptoms to get worse.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #1757
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Sandy, Calamari IS squid!! I don't know if they have another name for octopus.

Sorry for all of the tests you have coming up. I hope they all go well.

Lindsey, talking to the CEO could be good for Scott!! Hopefully he'll remember the connection and remember his name.

I'm so sorry to hear about Scott's grandmother. Thank goodness you both went to visit her and have good memories of that visit!!

Janet, I'm glad that you're feeling better except for the tingling. I do think that going to have it checked out is a good idea!!

And.....thank goodness you were able to keep your pictures!! I REALLY need to get mine put on a cd too before I have computer problems.

Judy, I'm sure you're worried about Jessie, especially with her MS. I hope you're able to get in touch with her soon. Tell her that all of us on 4WT want her to slow down and take care of herself!!!

It ended up that we didn't go to the donkey basketball!!! Glen was finally in the tractor working so I didn't make him stop and go. He spent so much time fixing the greenhouse that he really needs to get some farm work done.

I'm so ready for snow!! I'm worried about not having any moisture and the dryness moving into the next year. So many are suffering with drought and I don't want it to be here as well. I know that God will take care of us though.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #1758
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I'll mail you a bottle of snow!

I spoke to Jessie, and she is tired. Actually, I spoke to Steve because Jessie was sleeping. He andd I had a long talk, and even though he is not working, I jusr love him.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #1759
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
For the most part, sounds like things are going good those here at 4WT, I'm so glad. We all still have a few little obstacles, but we have each other to get through them.

Today I did some odds and ends around the house and did some more work on getting my computer back to the way it was. I had lost my Word program, but did some searching and was able to get it reinstalled. Yay...it's coming together nicely.

The bus ride home was a little on the slick side. It started to spit a little rain/sleet on my way to pick up the kids and by the time we left school, it was snowing hard with ice underneath. Had to really watch the intersections. Made it home fine though, I'd much rather drive my bus on these bad roads than my van.

I'm hoping the roads are better tomorrow so I can go to town and pick up some paint. Need to get it to Mom's and also put a For Rent sign in the yard. This weekend I'm hoping to get it all painted, Rick said he would help. It really shouldn't take too long.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #1760
DianaB

Judy, I'd love to have some snow!!! Sadly I would like more than you can ship!!!

Janet, you're going to have your Mom's house looking so cute that it's going to be hard to rent it out!!! I hope that just the right person rents it from you!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #1761
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I'm hoping the roads are better tomorrow so I can go to town and pick up some paint. Need to get it to Mom's and also put a For Rent sign in the yard. This weekend I'm hoping to get it all painted, Rick said he would help. It really shouldn't take too long.
JANET!!! Painting is NOT going to be good for your neck!!! Yes, this is Ms. Naggy Nurse here.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #1762
Janet

I know, I'm worried about it too, but we've got to get it painted. I do have a call into the Dr and just waiting on him to call me back this morning. Pain is slight, it's just the horrible tingling. I will take it easy and try to use my right arm, but we've got to get it rented pretty soon. Really it should only take a day to get the whole house painted.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #1763
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

You are the stubborn one, aren't you, Janet? You really need to list6en to Gayle, I think. You have been suffering with pain for quite a while. Surely you can wait a week to rent out the house!

I am going to get my hair done, then I haven't decided what. JC Penney is having huge sales! They are getting rid of merchandise because they are getting in less expensive stuff. They have a new owner? manager? buyer? One of those, anyway. I would like to go to Oneonta and see what's on sale. I cannot afford to shop though!!! Doesn't mean I won't.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #1764
Janet

Guess I'm going to wait to paint. The Dr. just called and said he is scheduling an MRI and will get back with me with a time. So until I find out the results...I'll wait.

And yes Judy....I can be very stubborn....at times...LOL
Old 01-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #1765
DianaB

I think that it's a good idea to wait too. You sure don't want to aggravate your shoulder any more than is necessary.

Judy, Janet just takes after her Mom in the stubborness area!! Remember all of the times Janet was so fustrated with her?

I hope you find some great things on sale!! I would like to get out and do something but really don't need anything. I'm just ready to go and do something fun and different for a change!! For us to go and do much shopping it's a 100 mile trip to a large city or 30 miles to a much smaller city with little shopping so I guess I'm staying home until I can come up with a really good excuse to head for the larger city!!! Wish I lived close by.....I'd go with ya'!!!

Actually tomorrow we're going bowling for Kera's birthday and I may head to Wal-mart while I'm there. Even a trip to Wal-mart sounds like fun!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #1766
Janet

Diana.....if you want to do something different.....come here!!!! I really miss you! Spring break is in March for our school!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #1767
Tiramisu

Great day ... my BOSS LADY is giving me more responsibility and seeing that it's working much better for her. Still would like to transfer Sunday out of my group, but I think they've let her get away with too much. Her newest stunt is to use her work email system to invite several people (not me) to a passion party (sex toys). Bad apple in my basket!

Can't work outside and don't want to paint, so I'm going to bed!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #1768
Janet

Well let's see now....going on the 30th to the dr about my peeing....and then going for an MRI on the 31st.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #1769
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Good deal Janet! I'm glad you are taking care of yourself!!

Sandy, I can't believe she mixes anything from work with her *passion parties* She MUST be stupid!!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #1770
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Well let's see now....going on the 30th to the dr about my peeing....and then going for an MRI on the 31st.
Good, now don't do anything foolish between now and then!