4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 11-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #16
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tiredmom View Post
WOW does he like ranch with his ff? So does my grandson. He likes Ranch dressing with everything. Chicken nuggets, ff, Ham, just about everything.
Hope it all goes well with the doctor. As for his eating, that too will pick up.
I know I don't like to eat either when I don't feel good. Keep us posted what you find out. I'll be praying for him and you.
thanks Cecil, he loves ranch, just like his mommy... i will let you know Friday, this is my last Friday working for awhile, the only reason i got it cause they already cut the payroll check... so i will keep you updated on Micah...
Old 11-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #17
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I'm sorry to hear that Micah has ear infection in both ears. When they are little they get ear infections so easily. It's because the tube from their ears is too narrow and they get clogged easily. Once they get older then the ear infections won't come as often. My kids all went through that too. That's why if I even thought they had an ear infection I'd have them in at the drs office. That was pretty much all that they went for when they were little. You're not a bad mom, we've all been there and done the same thing so we know exactly how you feel.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #18
HALEY

thankd Diana, the next time he gets a fever its off to the doctors right away!!!