4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #16
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
Ok Angie - but I will still say the same LOL...If wearing make up makes you feel good then by all means paint that face!
I agree!

I think I'm talking too much. But yes, that's what I meant all along. lol
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #17
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
I agree!

I think I'm talking too much. But yes, that's what I meant all along. lol

Angie no need to explain lol just paint that face like Sheryl says....
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #18
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Angie no need to explain lol just paint that face like Sheryl says....
I'll get on that right now...even though it's 9 o'clock at night. lol!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 03-19-2007, 06:59 AM   #19
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Hubby also tells me that he likes me better al natural, but when I wear makeup is when he tells me, " You look so beautiful today." Men....*sigh* I wear makeup every single day during the week bc I have to meet with clients and attorneys at work all day. But I wear it for myself. It makes me feel confident. I don't wear makeup on the weekends (unless we're going somewhere nice for dinner or out with friends) simply because I hate spending 20 minutes putting it on! hehe
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #20
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Hubby also tells me that he likes me better al natural, but when I wear makeup is when he tells me, " You look so beautiful today." Men....*sigh*
That's EXACTLY how Brendon is. LOL! Men...
Old 03-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #21
hunbun

i can't remember where i read this, but i read the results of a survey once saying that a majority of men like their wives or girlfriends to be "natural" with less makeup than made-up. personally, for both me and my husband, we both like to have a more "naturally beautiful look". that usually means i wear enough make up to cover up the flaws but not enough to look like i've makeup on.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #22
sashajade

i wear makeup most days but for me not my partner, we have talked about makeup too but not really mine apart from he will say oh i like that colour.
we also have talked about anything you could think of
Old 03-20-2007, 11:48 AM   #23
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I wear makeup every day, and I do it for me. My whole outlook seems to change when I know I look good. I just feel happier with myself I guess. Right now I've got the flu and i'm still in my pj's, glasses, and no makeup. I feel so blah. I'm gonna go have a shower soon and make myself look nice and hopefully I'll start feeling better!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #24
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
I wear makeup every day, and I do it for me. My whole outlook seems to change when I know I look good. I just feel happier with myself I guess. Right now I've got the flu and i'm still in my pj's, glasses, and no makeup. I feel so blah. I'm gonna go have a shower soon and make myself look nice and hopefully I'll start feeling better!

Awww Lindsey ~ I hope you get to feeling better soon. You need to be well to ride that new motorcycle of yours!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #25
Mandy

Hope you feel better soon Lindsey, look after yourself girl. Take those vitamins, and drink lots of fresh orange juice!
Old 03-20-2007, 01:01 PM   #26
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Thanks! I feel a little better already after my shower. My supervisor from work called to see how I'm doing because he had the same thing last week. He told me if I don't come in tomorrow he wouldn't be surprised, but from how I'm feeling now I think I'll make it! I'm going to go make some chicken noodle soup soon, that always seems to help me feel better too.

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:17 PM   #27
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
Thanks! I feel a little better already after my shower. My supervisor from work called to see how I'm doing because he had the same thing last week. He told me if I don't come in tomorrow he wouldn't be surprised, but from how I'm feeling now I think I'll make it! I'm going to go make some chicken noodle soup soon, that always seems to help me feel better too.
Try some hot tea too..it always helps me... feel better
Old 03-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #28
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandra Amaya
Try some hot tea too..it always helps me... feel better
Ahhh definatly hot tea and a hot toddy (night cap) works wonders too