4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 05-05-2014, 10:59 AM   #3016
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

My goodness we're all so busy! Me too! I was so ready for the weekend to be over! FridAy evening Glen and I went to a supper to honor students that had. Page over 3.7. Karley and Kiley were both awarded!

Saturday was garage sale day, then I got groceries, later we had a mother daughter banquet at the church. Sunday was church where we had a surprise that anniversary arty for pastor and his wife. After I got home I took a nap then Glen took down a tree that had died in the front yard so I cleaned up limbs and sticks from that.

Oh, and I forgot that Jaci and Ali were here on Thursday and we made several dozen enchiladas. Then on Friday I had Jed and you have to keep a close eye on him! He had a great time riding on the Gator with Dean!

This week looks much better! I'm trying to get flowers planted. However this is the week that I start getting at five so Dae Lynn can be at work by six! Yuck!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #3017
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
So is Jeb a handful Diana? You said you really have to keep an eye on him. Loved the video of Dean riding his bike. That is how Rick did too. A friend of his was over and he taught him. Couldn't hold him back after that...lol.

I haven't gotten any flowers yet, but I did get the lawn ornament put out. I'll planning on getting the flowers this weekend and get them planted before going back to work on Monday. Guess I'd better check the weather report first though.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #3018
Shada

My day started Friday. Hate to tell you all what I did.
I have talked about a stray pregnant kitty I took in. Well I found a home for one of the babies, got Mama Cat spayed and found a home for her. Took a few months for that! Wanted to keep Mama but my older cat had a issue with her. Plus Mama never got out of mama mode with her one baby still here. Could be a little aggressive. Was also trying to find home for that last little one.
Anyway! After Mama Cat was gone, my oldest cat was still having issues with baby kitty. Who is fast becoming big cat. 9 months old now. I wrote and called every no-kill rescue/shelter within 50 miles. No responce, no help. Jasmine older cat was stressed. Hates the baby. I had that baby all over Facebook, paper, friends, word of mouth... then.. I did what I thought I would never do.
Friday I took baby Oscar to our local Animal Shelter. I so wanted a rescue for him. To live with a foster until home was found. And I gave up and took him to AC to be in a small cage, in a very stressful situation and walked away. I bawled like a baby all the way home. Felt like I failed him. And I did.
Today I called that AC and said I would be back after work to take him home.
Yes I said Home. And I did go there after work and he is Home and staying Home.
Keeping that rascal!!! Have a appointment to get him neutered in a few weeks. Hopefully that will help Jasmine's attitude towards him. But regardless.. she better learn to accept her new brother.

It is official. I am the New Cat Lady on town.
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #3019
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

It has been ages since this post was updated! Maybe we should revive it!

Today I am taking Ronan to get his 6 month immunizations. He wasn't good with his 2-month ones, but better for his 4 month. Today it's just one needle in the leg so hopefully it won't be too bad!

My town is having a street fair this afternoon and evening, so we are going to walk down after Scott is home from work. They will have booths with vendors selling different things and local produce, and entertainment.

Fall is in the air here! It is rarely warm enough for shorts anymore. Too bad Ronan still has some he hasn't even worn yet! There is snow in the forecast for next week, but hopefully that changes. It wouldn't stay if it did snow, but I'm just not ready for it yet!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #3020
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Let's see I woke up
made some coffee
read chapter for class
went to class
working on assignment
and will be ready for bed
not fun but I will see the light at the end of the tunnel one day
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #3021
Shada

Today I worked as usual for the first 8 hours of my day...

Home and storm came in fast with hail and rain. Got a little spooky. Dark and nasty looking clouds.

Thought about visiting my basement, but too hard headed for that!
Now it is a nice steady soft rain.

Tomorrow is the good day... last antique show of the season in Shipshewanna... hopefully tomorrow I will post about all the fun and hidden treasures I found!!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #3022
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I am relaxing right now and it feels like I haven't relaxed in ages! I am having some mommy friends over for a play date this afternoon so I cleaned the whole house on the weekend. Laundry is done, dishes are done, Ronan is napping... I don't know what to do with myself!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #3023
Shada

Having work done on my house, just had new garage doors and openers out in. Double doors, so little pricey. Needed and done.
Now new bathroom items... the big ones! Toilet and bathtub. Sounds easy but complicated due to size of area and I am stressed.

It will work out. I think.....

hope all is well.... I miss you all.