4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 12-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
Shada

Christmas dinner???

Whats for dinner this year?
I am having dinner at my house. Doing all the cooking.. and I mean all the cooking!!! Met my neice at the store this morning for help in getting groceries. We both had our list. So she helped pay for the food, but I took it all home and will be cooking it all... people who will be here: My mom ~ sister ~ neice and her two children (great nephews!) my nephew and his girlfriend and their 3 children (more great nephews and great neices!) ~ myself of course.

Menu:
Baked bone-in whole ham
Harvest Potatoes
Glazed carrots
Meatballs
Baked beans
Rolls
chips~dip
Deviled eggs
Dirt Pudding

Thats what I am cooking. What is going on in your house??

So busy I will be.... have to clean house yet.... busy busy.... for we are doing our Christmas tomorrow... Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas all!!!!
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Looks like a great menu!! I don't cook on Christmas day, but Christmas eve is Taco night!!!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I usually cook a meal very similar, if not the same as Thanksgiving; turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad, gravy, etc. But this year we are the Christmas Story family and we have reservations at our favorite Chinese restaurant. We just didn't want to cook again. We are making our fave appetizers, chex mix, sausage balls, fudge, muddy buddys, and I can't deviled eggs. That's for eating tomorrow!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Sounds good ladies . My cousins are having the eve we all make stuff . She asked me to bring the salmon frozen and seasoned from Coscto , making linqiine with garlic and oil ! Salad and she likes my sautéed string beans . We do fish on the eve . Christmas Day going to BIL house just bring homemade cookies !

Merry Christmas!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote