4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 05:42 AM   #1
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Spring fever!!!!

YAYYYYYYY with this nice weather, i swear my energy level just climbs!! It does something to me
So far today, ive started washing my curtains, scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned out the coat closet, done the kitchen. Bought fresh flowers for the tables, tulips, narcisses, and a basket with hyacinths. It feels/looks so nice and "springy" this weather brings me back to life LOL
Old 03-12-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
YAYYYYYYY with this nice weather, i swear my energy level just climbs!! It does something to me
So far today, ive started washing my curtains, scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned out the coat closet, done the kitchen. Bought fresh flowers for the tables, tulips, narcisses, and a basket with hyacinths. It feels/looks so nice and "springy" this weather brings me back to life LOL
Good for you! I'm feeling "springy" lately, too. I just LOVE this time of the year!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:02 AM   #3
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
We're suppose to get up to 66 degrees today. I am so happy. Now if only the sun would come out and make it even better.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:14 AM   #4
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

It's a beautiful day here, too!!! And with Daylight Savings Time here, it will actually stay light outside long enough for me to take the doggies to the park in the evenings. I love this time of year. It just makes me so warm and fuzzy inside.
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Spring is definitely in the air!! I too am LOVING every moment of it!!

I haven't quite "spring cleaned" the house yet ~ but have spent sometime outside playing w/ the herb garden creation I'm trying to get going.

I think my all time favorite of spring is the blooming bulb flowers. And Mandy, it sounds like you've got plenty!! Mine recently popped up but the only thing with blooms on it are the daffodils.

I wish the spring flowers lasted twice as long as they do.

But yes, eNeRGy is clearly running through my veins today!!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #6
Mandy

Ahhhhh i sit here looking at my spring flowers, and it just makes me smile! We have LOTS and LOTS of flower stands on the streets, markets, and many many florists in town, i almost always have fresh cut flowers in my home, i buy fresh ones weekly, usually its roses, or lillies, but now that spring flowers are all around, i just cant get enough of them.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #7
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
I defintely have it too. Planting flowers and herbs a few days ago & cleaning ever since. I put out my st. patty's decor, found my easter stuff, & made some more closet space by donating clothes. Not only does it help people who may need them but it feels great. I use a local place that gives clothes & food to those in need for free. The Salvation Army bothers me charging arounf $10 for Jeans. If you could afford that, you can usually come up with $7 or 8 more & buy new at walmart.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Ahhhhh i sit here looking at my spring flowers, and it just makes me smile! We have LOTS and LOTS of flower stands on the streets, markets, and many many florists in town, i almost always have fresh cut flowers in my home, i buy fresh ones weekly, usually its roses, or lillies, but now that spring flowers are all around, i just cant get enough of them.
Oh Mandy, what I would give to have fresh flower stands on our area streets in town. I know for sure I wont ever see any on our dirt road, LMAO!

Again, I always visualize where you are in Holland and all it's quaint towns, outdoor shops, tons of tulips (heLlO it's Holland!!) and pubs with girls dressed up selling pints of beer wearing dutch clogs of course. heehhe hehehe.

Awwww I can smell those flowers now!!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #9
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
Oh Mandy, what I would give to have fresh flower stands on our area streets in town. I know for sure I wont ever see any on our dirt road, LMAO!

Again, I always visualize where you are in Holland and all it's quaint towns, outdoor shops, tons of tulips (heLlO it's Holland!!) and pubs with girls dressed up selling pints of beer wearing dutch clogs of course. heehhe hehehe.

Awwww I can smell those flowers now!!

LMAO @the girls dressed up, selling beer wearing clogs You forgot to add the chip stands on every street corner LOL
Old 03-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #10
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandra Amaya
I defintely have it too. Planting flowers and herbs a few days ago & cleaning ever since. I put out my st. patty's decor, found my easter stuff, & made some more closet space by donating clothes. Not only does it help people who may need them but it feels great. I use a local place that gives clothes & food to those in need for free. The Salvation Army bothers me charging arounf $10 for Jeans. If you could afford that, you can usually come up with $7 or 8 more & buy new at walmart.

What a sweet thing to do Chandra!! It DOES feel good to give to those in need.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #11
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
It sounds so beautiful Mandy!!! I can't imagine flower stands all over. You're going to have to take some pictures and show us what it looks like!! I love flowers. Roses are my favorite.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
It sounds so beautiful Mandy!!! I can't imagine flower stands all over. You're going to have to take some pictures and show us what it looks like!! I love flowers. Roses are my favorite.

Ahhh no problem, i'll take pics of the flower stands to show you. There are so many of them, and than we also have the outdoor market stands 3 times a week.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:54 PM   #13
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
hey all, slow down! Us upper midwesterners are several weeks behind the rest of you! LOL I want spring too! I want flowers and to be able to walk around outside without getting snow in my shoes. It's just not gonna happen yet.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:58 PM   #14
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
It was 77 degrees today so after I got home from the bus route I washed my van. Boy did it need it. I thought it was a yucky gray, but ya get all the dirt off and it's a pretty silver.... I just love springtime. This weekend we're supose to drop back down in temp and have snow flurries. What a tease this weather is.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:30 AM   #15
Emmsmom

Yeah my energy level went way up yesterday! I love this nice weather! Sorry Tink, LOL Hope nice weather comes your way soon!