4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:43 AM   #1
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
I want spring back!

The past week has been cold, windy and wet. Today and tomorrow we have a winter storm advisory with up to 8" of snow predicted!

I want spring back. I've had enough cold and sloppy. HELP!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
The past week has been cold, windy and wet. Today and tomorrow we have a winter storm advisory with up to 8" of snow predicted!

I agree!!! I just want some nice warm weather and to be able to enjoy taking Marty for walks, going to parks, and maybe some hiking trips and rock climbing. I love spring/summer...I just wish it would come and stay. lol
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:23 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink

You're welcome to come to Kansas. We don't have snow but we have a light drizzle. At least it's a little better than snow. Maybe we should REALLY go to Mandy's house!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:24 AM   #4
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

If you all are heading to Mandy's please don't forget to take me with you.

The weather is crummy here too. So sick of it!! All those herbs and flowers I planted for the deck had to be brought inside. My dining room looks like a nursery, LOL.

It's raining here, mid 40's, and absolutely NO sun. All I wanna do is crawl into the warm bed and sleep. Preferably with a whole bunch of junk food and a good movie. *Dreaming*

Tink, I just can't imagine facing 8" of snow right now. UGH. So sorry. Everyone needs to "think" spring so we can bring it on faster!!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:31 AM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I really don't think I could handle the snow, Tink. It's suppose to get up to the low 50's today, but tomorrow it's suppose to be crappy and rainy. I want spring too and find I'm getting crumpy waiting for it.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:33 AM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I really don't think I could handle the snow, Tink. It's suppose to get up to the low 50's today, but tomorrow it's suppose to be crappy and rainy. I want spring too and find I'm getting crumpy waiting for it.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:53 AM   #7
AngieDoogles

Wow, I thought it was going to be cold again today, but it's actually really nice! It was such a great surprise when I went out this morning!

And, just so you girls know, if I ever win the lottery (which is unlikely since I don't buy tickets, lol) I would definitely pay for all of us to meet somewhere.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 04-10-2007, 10:25 AM   #8
Mandy

OK.... so im here to make ya'll drool a little The weather is BEAUTIFUL here, and warm summer weather has been forcasted I shall be spending my afternoons outdoors enjoying a long drink
Old 04-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
OK.... so im here to make ya'll drool a little The weather is BEAUTIFUL here, and warm summer weather has been forcasted I shall be spending my afternoons outdoors enjoying a long drink
It's beautiful here in East TN as well. Just lovely weather. It makes me happy. I think I will take my mentee to the park today...
Old 04-10-2007, 11:46 AM   #10
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
It's currently 44 and partly sunny, so I'm hoping the weather predictors were just blowing smoke out their backsides again. I did go to town and stock up on essentials just in case. If we get snow there's no way I'm stepping foot outside till it's gone. I've seen enough of it this year.

At any rate, we're well stocked on toilet tissue, munchies, meats and veggies, diet Pepsi and smokes. Yep, got all my vices covered.