4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Old 04-11-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
So Very Tired!

It has been raining all day so far. Very dark and gloomy. I've been trying to get laundry and some other things done, but I am just so sleepy. Not tired....I'm just having a hard time keeping my eyes open today. Can't wait to get back from this afternoon's route so I can take a nap. I'm too scared to take one now, afraid I won't wake up in time to pick the kids up...LOL
Old 04-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
You sound like you need some loud upbeat music and a cup of coffee Janet.

I hope you're able to get your nap later.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Turn up the volume, and play some good music Janet. I know its awful when you get that wannasleep feeling
Old 04-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
AngieDoogles

Janet, I hope you got to take a nap today! Sounds like you really needed one. I didn't go to bed until well after 2 last night. Maybe I should take one too?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Oh Janet, know that feeling. Probably a lot of it is the weather. It's the same here and I just wanna curl up.,

I went to the doc today and have been prescribed Ambian and Lunesta to help me sleep. I have never been so excited to go to bed and sitting here counting the hours, LOL. I sleep horribly and I can't wait to see if this stuff works or not.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #6
Janet

The Ambian works real well for me...doesn't keep me from hearing the snoring, but it is so relaxing. I just always felt tired of a morning and usually I'm ready to get up and face the day.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #7
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

I have been tired all day. I had to go wash my face at work to stay awake. Don't think it would be too good if my boss came back and found me asleep on the desk.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #8
Marilyn

Janet, maybe it's spring fever. Isn't that supposed to make you sleepy?

I've been tired lately, but for some reason, my right hand keeps going numb at night an waking me up. Last night it didn't so, got a pretty good rest.

Tink, you put your pic on your Avatar. So glad to get to see you!!!! Thank you for doing this!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:29 PM   #9
Passionfruition

I too stayed up a bit too late last night, but I did fine all day at work today (thank you, Starbucks Caffe Verona!) It was hard though, b/c it rained most of today. But once it cleared up, it was gorgeous outside and the air smelled sooooo clean!

But now, it's time for me to go to bed and I know I'll fall asleep in the first 2 seconds. :-) Goodnight ladies!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss
Passionfruition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #10
Lissa

I know the feeling, I was up real late last night working through what classes I'm gonna take next semester, and had to wake up for an 8am class this morning, so I know the second I lay down I'm gonna be out, I'm just waiting for a text from my guy letting me know he got home safely before I go to bed.

It's been a long day...

Marilyn's Disappearing Daughter!!
Cake or Death, Melissa
"Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised." Heb 10:35-36

Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:24 AM   #11
AngieDoogles

I hope everyone slept well last night! I know I'm feeling much more refreshed.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:05 AM   #12
Janet

Did sleep pretty good last night, was asleep before 9 PM, but for some reason woke up at 4:30 AM. I wasn't able to take a nap, but that's okay.

I think it is spring fever Marilyn. I want warm weather so bad. Last night we had thunder, lightning and rain, with some areas hit by tornados, and today...snow showers...go figure. Indiana weather. LOL

Tink it is so good to finally see you...through your picture. Glad you joined some of the rest of us.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:46 AM   #13
oknbug

Darn Janet , you still working!! I just saw you on another thread you where stacking wood!!!

You better look down & see if there's a chain on that ankle....if there is let me know & I'll be there in a flash w/ bolt cutters .......
Old 04-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
Janet

How sweet. No, I'm the slave driver around here...lol or at least I try! I'm the only one who cares if things look nice, so I have to make them help me. I was restacking wood last Sunday, today my son and I took down a chain link fence, picked up landscaping rocks around our pool (we sold it) and then mowed the yard. I'm tired again....LOLOLOL
Old 04-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #15
Tink

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Thanks Janet, I figured it was about time I let my face be seen.

Do you hire out? I could certainly use a motivated worker here to get our place looking respectable. LOL