4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Old 08-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

How funny!

I found out today that my professor for one of my classes this semester is a friend of mine and Brendon's. My schedule just said "staff" until recently and when I went to print it out today it had changed to his name. I didn't even know he had become staff! My husband sent him a message to let him know that I'd be in his class. Here is how he replied:

HAHAHA you are kidding me Is she a CSCI Major? Does she know that I am the meanest teacher in the world

I'm looking forward to being in his class and getting to chat with him some more. He just got married a few weeks ago to one of my good friends Valerie. They are super cute together! We have the same "date place" as they do so we run into them all the time, especially on holidays like Valentine's day. It's funny.

Anyway, that's my random thought for today. :P
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

That sounds like fun! You know he has to give you an A now...What course?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
That sounds like fun! You know he has to give you an A now...What course?
It's a computer science course; World Wide Web Design. It's something I'm interested in and have dabbled with a bit, but I wanted a little formal education so that I can learn a few new tricks from an "expert". Also, I thought it'd be an easy A which I needed since I'm taking a 19 hour course load this semester.

We'll see how that goes. lol.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I imagine you'll have fun in his class! I'm glad to hear that you have at least one "easier" class in your schedule. Nineteen hours sounds like an awful lot!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote