4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
sashajade

dogbook on facebook

does anyone on here have it?
my dogs have more friends than me now
Old 01-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I don't have time for anymore...lol. I'm on 4WT, YT and MySpace so that really takes up a lot of my time.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #3
sashajade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I don't have time for anymore...lol. I'm on 4WT, YT and MySpace so that really takes up a lot of my time.
hi janet how are you?
ohhhhhh you gotta try facebook and then put dogbook on it its really good.
there is also a yorkietalk circle
Old 01-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
Janet

I am fine. What is a YorkieTalk circle? I thought Facebook was more for college age kids? I'm pretty sure my son is on Facebook, but he's only 17.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
sashajade

Quote:
I am fine. What is a YorkieTalk circle? I thought Facebook was more for college age kids? I'm pretty sure my son is on Facebook, but he's only 17.
nope its not just for the young, there are people of all ages on there.
there are a lot of people from yorkietalk on there too who you can put in your friend list.
there is an application that you can put on there called dogbook where your dogs can be friends with other peoples dogs, share pics and all sorts.
there is also another application called circle of friends, which i have and have put all the people off of my friend list from yorkietalk on it so we can all keep in touch much easyer.
you can also set up a yorkietalk mini forum, saying that there maybe one already i will have to go have a look.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #6
sashajade

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2402081088 there is one already
Old 01-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

I'm still trying to figure out facebook. I have a profile there and on MySpace. Facebook is a little harder to get up to speed on, at least to me. I joined the YT group on facebook. Will see what happens.

I don't have time to keep up with 4WT. Seldom go to YT, MySpace or facebook. Too much to do, so little time.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
sashajade

can take a bit of time to keep up with it all
Old 01-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #9
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I was wondering what facebook was. It was one of the candidates for the word of the year. Subprime won. I don't live in that world where the word of the year comes up - thank goodness! Nothing wrong with it - I'm just into a much more laid back existence.

I have a MySpace account that I never figured out. I'm not sure where to find it.
I might also have a Dogster page - I lost track of that too. I can't do facebook. I'll just lose it somewhere in cyberspace.

I have to say, 4WT and eBay are enough for me, except for an occasional visit to YT.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #10
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
I'm still trying to figure out facebook. I have a profile there and on MySpace. Facebook is a little harder to get up to speed on, at least to me. I joined the YT group on facebook. Will see what happens.

I don't have time to keep up with 4WT. Seldom go to YT, MySpace or facebook. Too much to do, so little time.

Well let me tell you Marilyn, I figured out all on my own that you don't visit your MySpace very often. I've left you comments my dear friend.....LOLOL
Old 01-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Well let me tell you Marilyn, I figured out all on my own that you don't visit your MySpace very often. I've left you comments my dear friend.....LOLOL
OOPS!! Sorry, guess I should go check it out, Janet.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #12
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I have it I just actually accepted your friend request, sashajade! I haven't checked Layla's page for awhile and she's got 10 new friend requests! I wish people were adding me that quickly lol
I love facebook! I had a myspace because my friend made me do it, but I really didn't like it at all. It was just random people adding me, and I didn't really get it I guess... Facebook seems more user-friendly to me.
And Janet, it's not just for the younger crowd Most of my friends' parents are on it, and even a few grandparents!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #13
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I have one! If anyone wants to add Marty or Maddie, just let me know and I'll post the links.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:09 AM   #14
highlans

And Janet, it's not just for the younger crowd Most of my friends' parents are on it, and even a few grandparents![/QUOTE]

I am on it but find it a little but my son accepted me as a buddy so now I can see what he is up to as he and his friends post there picture's of there nights out don't think he figured that one out
Old 01-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #15
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlans
....... my son accepted me as a buddy so now I can see what he is up to as he and his friends post there picture's of there nights out don't think he figured that one out
Wait until they figure out that you're watching what your son is doing then you might see pictures of your son in church and being very good!!!!! That would be sooo funny! Meanwhile, it's a great way to keep tabs on him!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote