4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
SwankyMommy

Talking Newbie! Hiya

Hey Yall! Im Kristi, I have been lurking for a while! I am a young stay at home mommy to a 3 year old baby boy. I have a darling yorkie that I just adore! Oh... LOL and a husband! He's pretty ok himself! I love this forum! I think I am a sweet person and love to meet new friends!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hi Kristi !! Glad you've decided t join us and introduced yourself. Sounds like you have a lovely family. Please feel free to join in anywhere. We have a great time here and have become very good friends.

I'm Janet, and I have been married 33 years now and have a 17 year old son who I adore. I also have 4 Yorkies...Emilee, Gidget, Fancy and Joey and a Golden Retriever Penny. Gidget is due to have puppies the 20th of this month.

Hope you post often and enjoy the ladies as much as I do...they are the greatest.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #3
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Welcome Kristi! It's good to have you on board. You're going to love it here.

I'm Judy, a retired teacher, with 2 yorkies, one married daughter, and 3 grandchildren.

We love pictures....can we see the baby and the dog? Of course, you and hubby too!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Welcome to 4WT, Kristi!!! We're glad that you decided to come in and be a part of our group. I'm Diana and I've been married 33 years to a farmer and we live in Kansas. I have 4 children, one who is still at home, 2 that are married, and one who is on her own. I have 5 lively grandchildren! We have an airdale named Mollee and a yorkie named Reuger. If you've been reading about us already then you know what a friendly group we are so jump right in and join our chatter!!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #5
goofywife
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi! Welcome to 4WT! I'm Michelle, I have a Yorkie Katy.

OK Yorkie Rescue-Another Chance at Love
goofywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:53 AM   #6
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Kristi, so happy to meet you. We appreciate your decision to check in and get to know everyone. We are a friendly, supportive group and have a wonderful time here. I'm Marilyn, married 34 years to an amazing guy from Balitmore, but he's about as Texan as they come, now. We have two daughters in college. The youngest is engaged to a firefighter. (Ladies, forgot to tell you, Garrett got a full time job with an FD not too far away from his home!!!!) I work full time with a bunch of men and travel some for my work.

Looking forward to getting to know you!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote