4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 09-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
True confessions

Ok, in spite of the fact that we're all wonderful, upstanding women, I'd bet we have some little secret to confess that we're not about to tell ANYONE in our real lives about. SO here, in the luxory of anonymity is your chance... confession is good for the soul, so lets cleans them!

I will start to get the ball rolling.
I have a bag of 3 musketeer minis in my nightstand drawer that I don't share for those times when I just need a bit of chocolate to get me through.

Menopause has started here. In the past 5 months I've only had 2 periods and can't be done with them soon enough to suit me!
Old 09-19-2006, 08:44 AM   #2
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

I bought a rather expensive purse last week that hubby doesn't know about!
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:46 AM   #3
Amber_lv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
I bought a rather expensive purse last week that hubby doesn't know about!
lol i'm going to be buying a rather expensive purse that hubby don't know about too lol
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:51 AM   #4
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
lol i'm going to be buying a rather expensive purse that hubby don't know about too lol
LOVES IT! Guys just don't understand a woman's need for a great purse.
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
Old 09-19-2006, 08:54 AM   #5
Amber_lv

LOL tell me about it he doesn't see the need for me to buy Peeka outfits either lol
Old 09-19-2006, 08:59 AM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
Ok, in spite of the fact that we're all wonderful, upstanding women, I'd bet we have some little secret to confess that we're not about to tell ANYONE in our real lives about. SO here, in the luxory of anonymity is your chance... confession is good for the soul, so lets cleans them!

I will start to get the ball rolling.
I have a bag of 3 musketeer minis in my nightstand drawer that I don't share for those times when I just need a bit of chocolate to get me through.

Menopause has started here. In the past 5 months I've only had 2 periods and can't be done with them soon enough to suit me!

OH NO YOU DON'T!!! LOL I'm not falling for this one!!! I have a few secrets that I will go to my grave with....LMAO
Old 09-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #7
Amber_lv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet

OH NO YOU DON'T!!! LOL I'm not falling for this one!!! I have a few secrets that I will go to my grave with....LMAO
Old 09-19-2006, 10:27 AM   #8
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

This Cracks Me Up!!

A couple weeks ago I placed a thread about "secrets"....Soooo many woman said "oh no, i keep none from my hubby, etc". (i however said I have some)

Now here we are, reveiling our secrets...LMAO!!!

So should I tell you all mine?? Ummmm not so much. I'm afraid my secrets are right up there with skeletons being in my closet.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:31 AM   #9
Mandy78

I have a little confession to make!

I am a hairdresser, and I have many male clients!!! And I totally love flirting with all of them! LOL! Makes them feel better and gives me the bigger tips!!!!

I also love standing right in front of them, so their eye level is right at my boobs!!! I wear alot of tops that show some cleavage, so they always get a good look!!! LMAO!!!!!

Aren't I horrible!!!! hahahah!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #10
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy78
I have a little confession to make!

I am a hairdresser, and I have many male clients!!! And I totally love flirting with all of them! LOL! Makes them feel better and gives me the bigger tips!!!!

I also love standing right in front of them, so their eye level is right at my boobs!!! I wear alot of tops that show some cleavage, so they always get a good look!!! LMAO!!!!!

Aren't I horrible!!!! hahahah!

This is HILARIOUS that you admit to doing this on PURPOSE! My hubby says that he likes going to hairdressers with big boobs because they put them right in his face. I am laughing so hard right now knowing that yall do this on purpose!!! I am very secure in my relationship, so I don't care if he likes it. I mean, WHAT GUY WOULDN'T LIKE IT!!!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:50 AM   #11
Mandy78

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
This is HILARIOUS that you admit to doing this on PURPOSE! My hubby says that he likes going to hairdressers with big boobs because they put them right in his face. I am laughing so hard right now knowing that yall do this on purpose!!! I am very secure in my relationship, so I don't care if he likes it. I mean, WHAT GUY WOULDN'T LIKE IT!!!!!
HAHAHHA!!! I know!! I am aweful!!! But its all innocent! Really! All us girls do it!!! I am happily married! And my hubby loves when I bring home a ton more money in one day!!!! LOL!!!

Then the gay guys do the same thing, except with tight pants!!!! LOL!!! The woment love it and so do many of the guys!!! HAHAHAH!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #12
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy78
HAHAHHA!!! I know!! I am aweful!!! But its all innocent! Really! All us girls do it!!! I am happily married! And my hubby loves when I bring home a ton more money in one day!!!! LOL!!!

Then the gay guys do the same thing, except with tight pants!!!! LOL!!! The woment love it and so do many of the guys!!! HAHAHAH!
Oh I definately use my sex appeal to get what I want. Hubby encourages me to. It's so funny because I can call and order a pizza and it will be $10 less than when hubby calls and orders it if there is a guy taking the call. Gotta love it!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:55 AM   #13
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I don't have many, but... I also think i'll keep mine in the closet with the skeletons, and lock the door!!!! LOL
Old 09-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #14
Kimberley

I like to flirt unrelentlessly with men.

edited to add: only with the ones that I find attractive.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:56 PM   #15
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

My best girlfriend and I have been known to go to bars we don't frequent often and pretend we're big time models and flirt with guys to get free drinks! I got 6 drinks and 3 shots out of one pretty unattractive guy one night, and I kinda felt bad about it the next morning!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote