4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 02-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
katcarasella
KAT'S KRAZY KORNER
Donating Member

Send a message via Yahoo to katcarasella
Cool Still in So Calif

You wouldn't believe these past two weeks, when & if I ever get home again I'd love to share with you guys. I could probably write a bestseller!!! Anyway, I was having YT and 4WT withdrawals and no computer. I'll give you a little history, my Dad was VP of a company out here, he died 5 yrs ago. To make a long story short, I called the President of the company and asked if he could lend me a laptop with internet access. That was yesterday, and here I am today, happy as a clam. Super nice laptop, and it has one of those cards so I can go anywhere I want with it.
I've missed you all so much, and thanks for the PMs, they really cheered me up.
I miss my two little furbutts soo much, but I know they're better off at home.
I can still feel my Mom in this house, so that's been a great comfort to me. Her service was beautiful, The Bishop himself said the Mass. All three of my Daughters were there, and all five of the Grandkids. I know she was watching over us.
Well, I just wanted to keep you all in the loop, and once again thanks for being here for me. I Miss you guys!!!
Hugs, Kat

Kat
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hey Kathy!!! So glad you were able to check in...you've been missed! I'm sorry your trip to California couldn't have been a pleasurable one. I am definitely looking forward to when you can share your possible 'bestseller.' Sounds like you have a lot to share with us.

Stay safe and check in when you can. Do you know when you'll be able to go home?
Old 02-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

So glad to hear from you and to know that you are well, that the service was so nice and all the most important people, your precious family, could be there!!!

Take care, and we do miss you!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Kathy, I'm so glad that you checked in because I've been wondering how you were doing. It sounds like you had a really nice service for your Mother and how wonderful that your family was there. It will be interesting to hear what all has gone on. Take care.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Kathy,

It's so good to hear from you. I'm so glad that your Mom's service was lovely and that you are surrounded by family.

Please take care, and share with us when you get home.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Kat, I'm so glad you're making it through this with support and help from those around you. It's a tough thing losing parents and dealing with all the details of it.
Know we're all praying for you and will welcome you home with open arms when you get to that point.