4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Comedy & Funny Stuff

Old 05-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
If ...

If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have?

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose?

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be?

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose?

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
the ability to fly. I wouldn't be late and I would be able to help people in danger more easily.

Valentine's Day 2004... my wedding day

My first thought was my ex husband, but I would not have two of my children ...my second thought was my ex who hurt me very much, but without being hurt in love we do not respect a great relationship. So I guess I would say no one. Each person we come in contact with, good or bad, makes some footprint in our lives. Take on footprint away and the path to who we have become may change.

I would have a hard time with this. I was one of the ugliest girls in high school and the other kids made me have very low self esteem. I would like to fix that, but I would like for my husband to still be proud to introduce my as his wife at 80 so I guess I would choose to age well.

My voice, I do not talk much anyway and I can always type
Old 05-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have? I'd like the ability to move very quickly. Then it would only take a couple of minutes to get my housework done!!

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose? I'd go back to a day when my kids were little and just snuggle and hold them all day long!

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be? An old boyfriend!

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose? A plain Jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age. A lot of women become more beautiful with age and maturity.

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be? I wouldn't want to lose my sight because it would be giving up too much. I wouldn't want to miss out on hearing my granchildren's voices and listening to music so I guess that I would choose my voice.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #4
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have? I would probably want to have the ability to strong

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose? The day I brought my son home, the best day in my entire life.

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be? There are a few

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose? Well I was a plain jane in HS and still am, so I would like to age well.

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be? voice
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
goofywife
Donating 4WT Yakker

If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have? an undo button

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose?I know that God forgives us, but it is harder for us to forgive ourselves, so I chose the one day I can not forget, he knows, I would make different decisions that day

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be? All of the people I have met, have made me who I am today, to remove one of them, would mean to remove who I have become, so no one.

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose?a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be? Voice, I would not want to give up the ability to see my grandchildren or hear their voices. I would give my voice to continue to hear and see them instead.

OK Yorkie Rescue-Another Chance at Love

Last edited by goofywife; 05-02-2008 at 02:20 PM.
goofywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #6
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have? I would like the ability to time travel. How awesome would that be?

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose? My wedding day. I'd love to experience that day over and over and over again. It was a beautiful day and I was totally in love with my soulmate.

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be? I would remove selfish people who thrive on drama.

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose? I'd rather age gracefully.

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be? I'd say my voice. I would never want to give up seeing or hearing my Brendon, my family, my yorkies...and I could always find another way to communicate to them and let them know that I love them.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
teri88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
If you were a super hero what single ability would you most like to have? Be able to fly. (traffic in NJ is horrible!)

If you could snap your fingers and go back to any day in your past to relive it, what day would you choose? My wedding day. It went by much too fast

If you could totally remove any one person you've met in your lifetime from your history, who would it be? No one. Even the bad ones taught me something.

If you had been given the choice of being an absolute beauty in HS and not agewell; or a plain jane in HS who becomes more beautiful with age; which would you choose? Plain Jane who gets her revenge!

If you had to give up your sight, voice, or hearing which would it be?Well, since I'm already deaf in one ear I'll pick hearing. I have a blind friend who says being blind is no big deal, but I couldn't imagine it. And I love to talk way too much to give up my voice!
Great questions!

Of course I'm in shape. Isn't round a shape?
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:40 AM   #8
teri88

TINK! You need to answer the questions too!

Of course I'm in shape. Isn't round a shape?
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote