4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 05-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Question Hey...where Is Everyone?????

It's Friday evening...where is everyone? I'm here all alone!!! Friendless...

Kat!!! Where are you???
Old 05-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
katcarasella
KAT'S KRAZY KORNER
Donating Member

Send a message via Yahoo to katcarasella
I'M RIGHT HERE, PUT YOUR GLASSES ON WOMAN!!

pickaboo.gif

WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Kat
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
janc

I am so sorry, Janet! Have you been lonely? I've been outside spraying the fruit trees and being bitten by a lot of little insects. The spray end of the sprayer kept falling off and that was not fun. I'm going to buy a new sprayer next time I go to town.
My friend stopped by and gave me tons of seeds- zinnia, sunflower, etc. so I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Hope you have a good night.
janc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
janc

No one is going to miss Katcarasella unless they're blind!!
janc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
katcarasella
KAT'S KRAZY KORNER
Donating Member

Send a message via Yahoo to katcarasella
I know where Janet is!!!

But I'm not saying, here's a hint, she won the lottery!!!

Kat
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #6
goofywife
Donating 4WT Yakker

Awww, sorry Janet. My DH needed my laptop to run diagnostics on his truck (his check engine light came on). So he has had it out in the garage.

OK Yorkie Rescue-Another Chance at Love
goofywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #7
lala2008

I'm here! Would have been on earlier but had a horrbile headache and now i have a cold
Old 05-10-2008, 02:23 AM   #8
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Since I was on here for some time last night all alone, I ended up playing some games and then going to bed. Guess it was just a busy Friday night for everyone.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:09 AM   #9
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Sorry, Janet, but I was on here a couple of times Friday but not for very long. I really wanted to have everything clean before my company arrived. I came close enough. I don't know how much I'll be on this weekend.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:37 AM   #10
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

We were at the awards banquet for the Parade of Homes. Everyone forgot we were going. I got three calls on my cell while we were there that I had to return afterward. Hubby won 4 awards. They aren't here at the house, so I'll try to remember...... He won "Best Architectural Design", "Best Workmanship", "Best Furnishings", and I think, "Best Interior Design". We thought he might win best of show, but he was first runner up. He missed the top award by 5 points out of 700 possible, so it was really close. This morning at 10 a.m. the homes are open to the public. He left a few minutes ago. Today, I'm staying home. Melissa who is getting married in June is here today and needs a little TLC. We bought some fabric, and I think she's going to work on a dress she wants to make for the honeymoon. I'm going to clean and spend try to spend some quality time with her, and take a little break from wedding stuff for both of us. Our other daughter, Karen and her roommate, Maryland, are going to help with the parade today, and a few other people have volunteered to help also. I'll help some tomorrow afternoon and all of next weekend.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #11
Tink

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Sorry to be so neglectful lately. Life's been so busy and crazy here!

I've now got 7 deposits on the pups... 5 from Canada's and 2 for Bellas upcoming litter. I'm trying to get the kennel runs put up since Canada's pups are now bailing out of the wading pool. I'm feeding them 4 times a day now.

Today is Katie's B-day (she's 20) and this afternoon is the baby shower. Tomorrow of course is Mothers Day but I still have someone coming to look at pups after dinner. Shannon has invited me out for breakfast with her.

Cleaning up after the pups and trying to keep up with everything else right now is insane. lol

Greg's new dispatcher seems determined to drive him nuts and keep him gone, so he's hardly here...

Josh bought Katie an engagement ring for her B-day which she accepted. None of his family are coming to the shower... LONG story there... which is probably better NOT put on a public forum.

So anyway, I love you all, will pray things calm down so I get back here soon.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
We were at the awards banquet for the Parade of Homes. Everyone forgot we were going. I got three calls on my cell while we were there that I had to return afterward. Hubby won 4 awards. They aren't here at the house, so I'll try to remember...... He won "Best Architectural Design", "Best Workmanship", "Best Furnishings", and I think, "Best Interior Design". We thought he might win best of show, but he was first runner up. He missed the top award by 5 points out of 700 possible, so it was really close. This morning at 10 a.m. the homes are open to the public. He left a few minutes ago. Today, I'm staying home. Melissa who is getting married in June is here today and needs a little TLC. We bought some fabric, and I think she's going to work on a dress she wants to make for the honeymoon. I'm going to clean and spend try to spend some quality time with her, and take a little break from wedding stuff for both of us. Our other daughter, Karen and her roommate, Maryland, are going to help with the parade today, and a few other people have volunteered to help also. I'll help some tomorrow afternoon and all of next weekend.
Congratulations to your Hubby!!! Have a good time with Melissa today. Tell her we miss her and wish her the best.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #13
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Sorry to be so neglectful lately. Life's been so busy and crazy here!

I've now got 7 deposits on the pups... 5 from Canada's and 2 for Bellas upcoming litter. I'm trying to get the kennel runs put up since Canada's pups are now bailing out of the wading pool. I'm feeding them 4 times a day now.

Today is Katie's B-day (she's 20) and this afternoon is the baby shower. Tomorrow of course is Mothers Day but I still have someone coming to look at pups after dinner. Shannon has invited me out for breakfast with her.

Cleaning up after the pups and trying to keep up with everything else right now is insane. lol

Greg's new dispatcher seems determined to drive him nuts and keep him gone, so he's hardly here...

Josh bought Katie an engagement ring for her B-day which she accepted. None of his family are coming to the shower... LONG story there... which is probably better NOT put on a public forum.

So anyway, I love you all, will pray things calm down so I get back here soon.
You really are busy Tink~!! Hopefully things will be more calm and you can relax a little.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
Marilyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgivenmom5 View Post
Congratulations to your Hubby!!! Have a good time with Melissa today. Tell her we miss her and wish her the best.
Thank you, Debbie!! I did not see this until Melissa had left to go back. I know it sounds crazy, but we had a wonderful day. I cleaned all day, even cleaned the living room carpet while she worked on sewing a dress for her honeymoon. She kept asking me for help so I kept stopping to explain something to her she was trying to do. It was just the two of us, and it was like old times when she lived with us. Later in the afternoon, we cleaned up and invited a friend to go with us to see Hubby's parade home. It's in a town about 25 miles from here, so it was a nice little adventure. We linked up with Hubby and our other daughter Karen and all went out to eat, then Melissa left to go back so she could spend Mother's day with her fiance and his family. Our wonderful day today was such a special Mother's day gift for me. She did bring me some special soaps that she had found that she knew I would like and a really special card. Tomorrow afternoon I'm meeting up with Karen, Melissa and her fiance and we're going to a Spurs game. Can't wait. Have never been to a professional basketball game before. Sure hope they win!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #15
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

I hope you have a good day Marilyn and enjoy your game.Those special times alone are so nice. Angie spent the day with me Friday. She came by at a time I really needed someone. I know it sounds bad but Traci spent a few hours alone with me at the hospital the night I had surgery after Angie and Brendon left to take care of my children. She came by the next morning before she went to work. I really enjoyed the time with her even though I was not feeling the best. That alone time really is special. With five kids I have never had a lot of alone time with any of them.