4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Old 11-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
2tiredmom

Back to Work

Alrighty Ladies,

I have one more week of freedom and I'm back to work. I've loved being able to get on here during the day at anytime i wanted to. So I will miss you all terribly.
But I feel it's time to get back into the Rat Race so to speak. Plus they all miss me at work. LOL I will try and get on in the evenings after I get home from work but I can't make any promises. I need to stay on top of things here. Besides I don't want you to forget me. LOL. So thanks to all you girls that have put up with me for the last 3 and a half weeks. It's really been great.......I'll Miss You..............
Old 11-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
Tiramisu

No such thing as "putting up with you". Can't you get on in the daytime? Slip in as often as you can! Good luck going back to work.

I'll be off work the week of the 17th, after my surgery on the 14th. I'm laying my scrapbook stuff out already to catch up before the end of the year. I think I'm 4 months behind!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

At least we still have you for another week, Linda!!! It has been nice having you on more but I'm sorry that it took surgery to get you here!! Maybe you can find a few moments before or after work to catch up!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
2tiredmom

Now that I've found you all I'm not going to give up. I will be on here as much as I can. You are all so wonderful.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Linda....that totally sucks you have to go back to work....can't Gary get a second job????? LOLOL It's been great having you here more often and now we'll have to go through withdrawals.

Make the most of this last week girlfriend.....
Old 11-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #6
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Hope you can get on here a little bit. I know it's hard when you are working full time. I'm afraid to get on during the day at work very much. They record all our computer use and could check up on us at any time. Big Brother is watching in our company.

Hope all is well at work!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #7
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Enjoy your last week off Linda. I'm glad you are well enough to go back to work, but I will miss you! Can you sneak on at work or are you monitored like Marilyn?

Try to get on as often as you can.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:15 AM   #8
Janet

If her county govt offices are anything like the ones in our county, they are watched like a hawk anymore. So afraid they are going to lose a second of productivity. I do understand their point, but if it's on a break, I think it should be okay.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #9
2tiredmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
Hope you can get on here a little bit. I know it's hard when you are working full time. I'm afraid to get on during the day at work very much. They record all our computer use and could check up on us at any time. Big Brother is watching in our company.

Hope all is well at work!!!
I'm afraid I do work in a government controlled setting. And we all know they
monitor because a year ago some one got fired because of it. It wasn't pretty.
I can get on and view but I can't log in so if we have any down time in the office
I will try and sneak a peak. Then post when i get home.
As for down time. The girls at work are complaining because since I have been
off work, work has doubled if not tripled. LOL. But that's a good thing. It just
means they miss me more. lol.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #10
Janet

Linda...we finally got our property taxes in the mail so Rick went to pay them today. I sure wish they'd get them straightened out so next year's will be right. How is it in your county, Steuben isn't it?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #11
2tiredmom

Janet,
Our taxes were due in September. And today Nov. 10th the 2nd installment is due. So we got ours out alot sooner than you did. But then our Auditor wasn't
running for state rep either. I'm so thankful I don't work there anymore.
But that's water over the bridge. And yes our county is Steuben. But it's more than likely not going to be much better next year. They may end up being higher.
With all our lake property up here we have alot of angry people that own a second home on the lake and they like to complain about the high taxes. We just
shake our heads. That's what they get for having a 2nd home. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Other wise we don't want to hear it. We don't have much sympathy in case you didn't notice. Sorry didn't mean to write a book.