4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Arts & Crafts

Old 11-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Letter FROM Santa

Hey guys, if you have young kids or grandkids I found this site where you can print a free Letter from Santa. Not sure if it's something you guys new about but i just found it and thought it was neat.

Here's the link:

http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus...from_santa.asp
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Thanks! That's great to know!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

What a cool site!!! I'll have to remember to copy off a letter for Karlie when it gets closer to Christmas!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

That's cute!

Here in Canada, there's a special address for Santa Claus, and he has his own postal code for the North Pole (X0X 0X0). Children write letters to Santa, and Canada Post has people who write letters back! When I was little I would love getting a letter back from Santa! They're not just a generic letter either, they would include my name and even mention items on my Christmas list!

http://www.canadapost.ca/dec/santa/w...ta/santa-e.asp

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
That's cute!

Here in Canada, there's a special address for Santa Claus, and he has his own postal code for the North Pole (X0X 0X0). Children write letters to Santa, and Canada Post has people who write letters back! When I was little I would love getting a letter back from Santa! They're not just a generic letter either, they would include my name and even mention items on my Christmas list!

http://www.canadapost.ca/dec/santa/w...ta/santa-e.asp
I have heard of those, they must be really neat
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

This summer, when I was at the North Pole, (North Pole, Alaska) - we went to the Christmas store. As you can imagine the Christmas store in North Pole, Alaska is a BIG store. I even got my picture taken with Santa.

While I was there I requested a "letter from Santa" for both Emma and Abigail (yes, Abi knows about Santa, but I thought Emma might think it odd if she got a letter and Abi didn't ). The form let you put some personal things down, like "Emma loves horses". I can't wait to see Emma's reaction - and Abi's too, as she doesn't know what I did!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GayleSanta1.jpg (39.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gja1000 View Post
This summer, when I was at the North Pole, (North Pole, Alaska) - we went to the Christmas store. As you can imagine the Christmas store in North Pole, Alaska is a BIG store. I even got my picture taken with Santa.

While I was there I requested a "letter from Santa" for both Emma and Abigail (yes, Abi knows about Santa, but I thought Emma might think it odd if she got a letter and Abi didn't ). The form let you put some personal things down, like "Emma loves horses". I can't wait to see Emma's reaction - and Abi's too, as she doesn't know what I did!
That is such a nice pic. I wish my boy's would want to take pics with Santa

I know my boy's don't believe in Santa but I think they will feel special when they receive the mail.