4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 06-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #16
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gja1000 View Post
Janet, I'm glad you had your say and you were right to say what you did - but - he just got rewarded (in a twisted way) for his bad behavior. Now, he doesn't have to spend any time coming to see his/your mom - cause he isn't "welcome" at your house - even though you apologized. He has the supreme excuse that you don't want him at the house. Pretty convenient, huh!

Oh and the bit about "I work everyday" just hacks me off to the max. What the hell does he (and everyone else who says that) think is going on at your house every day! Geesh!

This kind of behavior makes me sooooo mad. I just hate it when bad people get rewarded for bad behavior. Of course, he is missing out on seeing his mom, so that is not really a reward, but he sure is going to be able to go on his four day fishing trips (and anywhere else) with no thoughts about anyone or anything else.

I know it is better for you with him not being there - I understand the "getting rid of toxic waste" and yes, you did get rid of some bad stuff. Overall it will probably be better for everyone - but still, he just absolved any and all responsibilities to your mom, he's off scott free. Doesn't seem quite right.

Gayle....just wanted you to know that you were/are so right!!! And that is why I value your opinion so much. Our confrontation was last Thursday....haven't heard from him since. Hope he has lots of regrets for what he's missing out on and how he makes Mom feel.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:44 AM   #17
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Maybe Mom should call him and tell him how he makes her feel. Hope he gets stressed and feels very, very guilty!!!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #18
Janet

She won't call him....she doesn't call anyone. I've tried to get her to call and check on a friend that always checks on her, but she doesn't. Mom doesn't go out of the way for anyone...she wants to be waited on.

Mom hasn't said anything about him...probably doesn't remember that he hasn't visited for awhile....9 days to be exact...no visit or calls.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 AM   #19
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

It's a good thing she has you as her caretaker, Janet! You have the patience, and are so loving with her. My Mom was the same way, but I was much younger, and did not have the patience.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #20
Janet

I don't always have the patience Judy....the last coule of days have been kinda rough, but we'll get back on track. I think it's pretty horrible that just because he and I have a problem, that he has to make Mom suffer too. He's not hurting me, so if that's what he's wanting he's gonna have to try harder.