4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 04-26-2007, 06:36 PM   #16
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Hi Judy, I am so sorry to hear about the situation with your daughter and her children. I have a girlfriend who was in an abusive relationship and her husband did not allow her and their daughter from seeing her parents and family. This went on for many years, until she got wise and left him one day. She has reunited with her parents and family and is very happy today without him.

Judy I like Janet am a firm believer of what goes around comes around. He has three children and payback will be a b***h. I hope someday that you daughter has the strenght to stand up to him, I guess she is at his mercy in a way for he supports her and takes care of her. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers, I can imagine the pain that you are in for not seeing your daughter and grandchildren.

Judy do you have other children? Just wondering that if you do how is their relationship?

Last edited by Gina; 04-26-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #17
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Red face

I have seen "what went around, come back around" several times in my life, and I truly believe that all you have to do us to share your pain with God. In time, as my friend's mother would say "God gets." Of course, this is on God's time, not mine, so sometimes it takes years. In the meantime, it is my responsibility to enjoy this life that God gave me and I make every possible effort to do that. I consider myself extra fortunate to have that gift of faith. It has gotten me through.

I also appreciate your support and caring so much. There really are such good people in this world!

I don't have any other children, but my relationship with my oldest grandaughter was amazing from the minute she was born. We had such a great bond and I was, next to her parents, her favorite person in the world. I love my grandson, but he's daddy's little guy and we were just beginning to bond before last January. He has such a soft little soul. My littlest grandaughter and I were also beginning to get close. She's just a delight! We were really going to love each other. I hadn't gotten close to the little ones because SIL had begun to run some really hard core interference after my grandson was born, so I had to stay away a lot.

Thanks to you all for your warm hearts.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote