4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 05-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #31
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Thank you all so much! Your support has really helped. Everything you've all said is absolutely true. She's being infantile, a spoiled brat, way too needy, self-serving and very disrespectful of my needs. But, what she does is hers. What I decide to do is my choice and I will base it on my own happiness as well as all the other things that go along with having a grown child and grandchildren, and the reality that she is sick.

S0...I'm off tomorrow to check out these condos. Jessie doesn't know anything about this. That way, if I don't like them, the4re's nothing to discuss with her.

After that, I'm going to Jessie's for as couple of days. My grandson is having his tonsils removed and has to stay in the hospital overnight. Both doting parents are staying with them and I get the girls all to myself!

I've been busy for the past couple of days and haven't been on much. Now, I'm going to miss you all for another 3 days!

I'll never catch up, but I love you all and "may your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through the door."

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:02 AM   #32
teri88

Enjoy your girls!

Of course I'm in shape. Isn't round a shape?
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:30 AM   #33
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Judy, you HAVE been gone way too much here lately. But, when you have thinks on your mind and trying to work through them, it's understandable. NOW you're going to be gone again! Have a great alone time with your granddaughters..how fun for you...AND them. I'll miss you.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #34
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

A special time with the granddaughters!! How fun!!! Maybe you girls could go pick up a little something for the one having his tonsils out. You need to get a laptop and just take it with you everywhere then in your spare moments you can chat with us!!! (Of course, you'd have to have the satellite connection thingy!) Have fun and we'll chat with you when you get back home!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #35
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Have a great time with girls night, Judy. Maybe this will help to make your daughter realize that you do not have to be next door to spend time with her or the grandkids. I hope you and the girls have a wonderful time!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #36
Forgivenmom5
4WT 500 Club Member

Enjoy your trip Judy!